The harbour restaurant
At the Oosten, with a transparent appearance, built out of glass, steel, constructed of concrete and wood, you always sit on the sunny side.
Whether you are sitting in the restaurant, at the bar, in the lounge, at the beer garden under the plane trees or on the terrace you have a spectacular 270-degree perspective of the frankfurt skyline and the urban river landscape including the glass facade of the EZB and the Deutschherrn- and Honselbrücke. The roofed terrace on the first floor is built on one of the two refurbished loading cranes.
At the same time, the crane forms the basis for the spacious terrace on the second floor.
Ground floor: On the ground floor there is a full-day catering on indoor 200 sqm which can be rented optionally at large events. There is also a summer garden with 16 plane trees and a maximum of 160 seats outdoors.
Seasonal, interregional, vegetarian. A basic menu with changing offers is continuously developed by host Thomas Klüber and his team and supplemented with creative daily offers on a blackboard.
Suggestions, proposals and wishes of the guests are welcome!
Soulfood of Oosten-kitchen: seasonal, inter-regional, vegetarian and as a reference to the location by the river: fish. We reflect on good food and dishes from all over the world because we don’t obsessively rely on creating something new!
Table reservation at the Oosten EG- General Terms and Conditions:
Reservations made by e-mail or contact form can only be processed during normal business hours Mon-Fri: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Reservation: for dining only!Reservation: for dining only!
- up to 10 people are required to make reservations by phone
- as of 10 people reservations by e-mail
- Reservations between 11:00 and 18:00 are not possible on weekends and public holidays
- Payment method: EC cards from €10.00, credit cards from €50.00, cash, on account from €250.00. For smaller sums, payment must be made in cash or by card (an invoice can of course be created afterwards).
- Separate payment is only possible up to 20 people, from 20 persons we ask for payment on a total invoice
- Invoice: The sending of an invoice is possible in principle by prior email, indicating the invoice recipient
- Cancellation: Cancellations for 10 people or more by e-mail (up to 10 people by phone + 00 49 69 – 94 94 25 68 14 possible). Short-term cancellations as of 10 persons are also possible by calling. For groups of 20 or more, a reservation is no longer free of charge 3 days before reserved date. We charge a fee of €20.00 per person.
- Cancellation deadlines: If possible, please let us know about the final number of attending persons one day before the reservation
- In case of unannounced absence on the day of reservation, we will have to charge 20,00 € per guest who did not show up. We ask for your understanding!
Oosten – Real economy on Main
|OPENING TIMES RESTAURANT:
Monday – Friday 5pm-11pm
Sunday and public holidays 10am-10pm
In good weather, the snack/beer garden
is open from 12:00!